Thursday, March 17, 2011

Assignment 1: Rubbish Fonts

When I first thought of rubbish, all I would think about is "trash". But then I started to explore what I thought would be rubbish that wouldn't be just paper, and trash. But I couldn't come up with one specific idea, so I just went with drawing a rubbish bag, and then scanning it onto the computer and then making it larger so that I could then put a letter into the bag: (as below with my "Rubbish Font")



I think this was intended for the younger audience, as it is a more fancy way of displaying letters with placing a letter into an object which in this case into the rubbish bag. As well, the style and the colour of the writing would attract a younger audience as it's more bold, and out there which younger audience seem to be attracted to these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment